TPV Technology Limited (903) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TPV Technology Limited (TPV) carries out the research, development, design and production of electronic products. TPV manufactures computer monitors and flat televisions, and distributes them under the brand names AOC and Envision. TPV also designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells Philips televisions across the world through its wholly-owned subsidiary, TP Vision. The company has license to manufacture and sell Philipss TVs in China and monitors the world over. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries in Asia, Europe and the Americas. TPV is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
TPV Technology Limited - Key Facts 6
TPV Technology Limited - Key Employees 7
TPV Technology Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
TPV Technology Limited - Major Products and Services 9
TPV Technology Limited - History 10
TPV Technology Limited - Company Statement 12
TPV Technology Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
TPV Technology Limited - Business Description 16
TPV Technology Limited - Corporate Strategy 17
TPV Technology Limited - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
TPV Technology Limited - Strengths 18
Strength - Robust Research & Development Activities 18
Strength - Monitors Segment 18
Strength - Improved Performance of TVs Division 18
TPV Technology Limited - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Process Constraints 19
TPV Technology Limited - Opportunities0
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition0
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS0
Opportunity - Growth Potential: Television0
TPV Technology Limited - Threats1
Threat - Competitive Market1
Threat - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market1
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes1
TPV Technology Limited - Key Competitors2
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios3
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios4
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios7
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts8
TPV Technology Limited, Recent Deals Summary9
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
List of Tables
TPV Technology Limited, Key Facts 6
TPV Technology Limited, Key Employees 7
TPV Technology Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
TPV Technology Limited, Major Products and Services 9
TPV Technology Limited, History 10
TPV Technology Limited, Other Locations 14
TPV Technology Limited, Subsidiaries 15
TPV Technology Limited, Key Competitors 22
TPV Technology Limited, Ratios based on current share price 23
TPV Technology Limited, Annual Ratios 24
TPV Technology Limited, Interim Ratios 27
TPV Technology Limited, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
List of Figures
TPV Technology Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
TPV Technology Limited, Ratio Charts 28