Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Citrix Systems, Inc. (Citrix) is a provider of virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure solutions. It undertakes the designing, development and marketing of technology solutions that enable information technology (IT), services to be securely delivered on demand. Its solutions include workspaces services, delivery networking products, communications cloud and workflow cloud products. The company markets and licenses its products directly to customers, over the web, and through system integrators in addition to value-added resellers, value-added distributors, OEMs and service providers. The company, along with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. Citrix is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Citrix Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2016: Montefiore Health System Realizes $5 Million in Savings with Citrix
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Citrix Systems, Inc. - History 11
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Company Statement 18
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis2
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Business Description2
Citrix Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis3
SWOT Analysis - Overview3
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Strengths3
Strength - Extensive Sales Channel Partners3
Strength - Research and Development3
Strength - Technology Alliances3
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses4
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns4
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Opportunities5
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions5
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets5
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives5
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Threats6
Threat - Competitive Environment6
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes6
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks6
Citrix Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors7
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios8
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios8
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios9
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Aug 04, 2016: Montefiore Health System Realizes $5 Million in Savings with Citrix 34
Section 5 Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Facts 6
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Employees 7
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Citrix Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Citrix Systems, Inc., History 11
Citrix Systems, Inc., Other Locations 19
Citrix Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries 20
Citrix Systems, Inc., Key Competitors 27
Citrix Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
Citrix Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios 29
Citrix Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Citrix Systems, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 31
Citrix Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts 33