Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (ETISALAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) is a provider of telecommunication services. It offers telecommunication and media services including related equipment, and contracting and consultancy services. The company provides mobile and fixed-line voice and data services; television, Internet and roaming services. It also provides financial clearing and settlement services for handling the reconciliation of GSM roaming records and net settlement of financial accounts between its clients and their roaming partners; submarine cable installation, maintenance, and repair services; and facilities management services. The company offers its services to customers in 19 countries across Asia, the Middle East and African regions. Etisalat is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Etisalat achieved growth through its emerging international operations, and domestic data services. In order to take advantage of these services, the company has been prudently investing in its overseas networks, and in the UAEs broadband infrastructure. This would help in enhancing the companys network capacity and coping with the increasing demand for data usage.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Key Facts 6
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Key Employees 7
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - History 11
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Company Statement 16
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Business Description 20
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Corporate Strategy 22
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Strengths 23
Strength - Subscriber base 23
Strength - Operational Presence 23
Strength - Operational Growth 23
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Debt Burden 24
Weakness - Business Performance: Pakistan 24
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Growing Mobile Subscriptions 25
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives 25
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 25
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Threats 26
Threat - Intense Competition 26
Threat - Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Rates 26
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 26
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Key Facts 6
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Key Employees 7
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, History 11
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Key Competitors 27
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 28
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Annual Ratios 29
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 30
Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
Banks in United Arab EmiratesBanks in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also
Convenience continues to drive growth for the personal wipes category. With an increase in health and hygiene awareness among consumers due to manufacturers marketing efforts, demand for personal wipes continues
2016 witnessed very strong and aggressive in-store promotions within retailers, especially hypermarkets. Discounts, product bundling and 1+1 or 1+2 offers are the most common types of in-store promotions. As the
Emirates Telecommunications is expected to remain a driving force in telecommunications in the United Arab Emirates over the forecast period. The company is expected to continue to invest heavily in
Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
The Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (formerly The Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Group) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (formerly The Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Group)