Côte dIvoire: Operators are Driving the Adoption of 3G and Continuing to Innovate in Mobile Money to Drive Revenue, a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Côte dIvoires mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Ivorian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- Côte dIvoire was the 15th largest telecom services market in Africa and the Middle East, with estimated revenue of US$1.6bn or 5.5% of GDP. Mobile voice was the most important growth driver, generating $199m more revenue in 2014 than in 2013.
- Competition in the Ivorian telecom market has significantly increased over the past decade. The top three operators, Orange Côte dIvoire, MTN Côte dIvoire and Moov Côte dIvoire account for a combined 95.2% of telecom services revenue in the country. However, the likely merger of smaller operators could create a stronger fourth player that can more effectively compete against the top three.
- Operators focus on modernizing and upgrading their networks in line with governments efforts to improve QoS coupled with market transition to 3G and later to LTE will present opportunities to network vendors.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Côte dIvoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Côte dIvoires telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Côte dIvoire compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Côte dIvoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2015 to 2020.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Côte dIvoires telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Côte dIvoires telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Côte dIvoires mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Côte dIvoires telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Côte dIvoire.
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List Of Figures
Côte dIvoire telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2014
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Côte dIvoire communications market revenue, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Market segment revenues 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice and data, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS,
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Opportunities in Côte dIvoire telecommunications market
Synopsis CUMPM Marseille Metro Line2 North Extension Provence-Alpes-Cte dAzur Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Synopsis Eiffage Immobilier Marseille Smartseille Mixed-Use Development Provence-Alpes-Cte dAzur Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
Synopsis RTE Haute Durance Very High Tension Transmission Line Development Provence-Alpes-Cte-dAzur contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project
The telecom services revenue is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in data revenue. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the
USD 990View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jun 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||26|
|Country||:||Cote d Ivoire|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE