F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
F5 Networks, Inc. (F5 Networks) develops and provides application delivery services. The company provides full proxy, programmable, scalable software platform Traffic Management Operating System (TMOS). Its TMOS based software products include local and global traffic management, link controller, advanced firewall manager, network and application security, access management and web acceleration, among others. The company also provides BIG-IP platforms, VIPRION chassis-based hardware, virtual editions. In addition, it offers subscription services to protect communications between end-user devices and web and mobile applications. F5 Networks offers a wide portfolio of products to enterprise, technology, telecommunications, financial services, transportation, education and manufacturing industries, along with government customers. Its business operations spread across Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, and the UK. F5 Networks, Inc. is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
In 2014, the company acquired Defense.Net, Inc to strengthen its cloud-based security services for protecting data centers and Internet applications from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
F5 Networks, Inc. - Key Facts 5
F5 Networks, Inc. - Key Employees 6
F5 Networks, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
F5 Networks, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
F5 Networks, Inc. - History 11
F5 Networks, Inc. - Company Statement 13
F5 Networks, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
F5 Networks, Inc. - Business Description 17
F5 Networks, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
F5 Networks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
F5 Networks, Inc. - Strengths 19
Strength - Strong Operating Performance 19
Strength - Research & Development Activities 19
Strength - TMOS Platform 19
F5 Networks, Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 20
F5 Networks, Inc. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 21
Opportunity - New Product Launches 21
Opportunity - Strengthening Security Capabilities 21
F5 Networks, Inc. - Threats 22
Threat - Dependence on Third-Party Manufacturers 22
Threat - Industry Consolidation and Competition 22
F5 Networks, Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Facts 5
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Employees 6
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
F5 Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
F5 Networks, Inc., History 11
F5 Networks, Inc., Other Locations 14
F5 Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Competitors 23
F5 Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
F5 Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios 25
F5 Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
F5 Networks, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
F5 Networks, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
F5 Networks, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 5 (B Cell Surface Antigen CD40 or Bp50 or CDw40 or CD40L Receptor or TNFRSF5 or CD40) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016Global Markets Directs,
F5 Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company provides communication test
RealNetworks, Inc. (RealNetworks) is a digital media and software service company that offers audio streaming solution for internet. The companys products include gamehouse, realtimes, mobile entertainment and RMVB. It offers
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product