Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (Motorola) is a leading manufacturer and provider of enterprise communication products. The company offers public safety services, enterprise services and expertise services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - History 12
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Company Statement 19
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2 Company Analysis 25
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Business Description 25
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 26
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis - Overview 27
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Strengths 27
Strength - Strong Liquidity 27
Strength - Strong Focus on Research and Development 27
Strength - Proprietary Technologies 27
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Weaknesses 28
Weakness - Patent Infringement 28
Weakness - Declining Segmental Revenues 28
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Opportunities 29
Opportunity - Order Backlog 29
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 29
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Telecom Equipment Industry 29
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 29
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Threats 30
Threat - Dependence on the US 30
Threat - Currency Exchange Risk 30
Threat - Intense Competition 30
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Key Competitors 31
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 37
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Tables
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Key Facts 6
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Key Employees 7
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Motorola Solutions, Inc., History 12
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Subsidiaries 22
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Key Competitors 31
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 32
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Annual Ratios 33
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Interim Ratios 36
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of Figures
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 35
Motorola Solutions, Inc., Ratio Charts 37