Austria: Operators Continue to Expand LTE and Next-Generation Access to Tap Growing Data Services,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Austria's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Austrian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband Internet and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- I In 2014, the Austrian telecom services market generated revenue of $4.7bn, or 1.1% of GDP. Revenue has been contracting due to falling voice revenue and market consolidation. It should continue to contract through 2017, before picking up in 2018 to reach $4.3m in 2019. We expect the mobile data, fixed VoIP and broadband Internet segments to be the key revenue growth segments.
- The Austrian telecom market is still dominated by the incumbent, A1 Telekom Austria, in both the mobile and fixed business segments, with 52% of total market revenue in 2014. A1 is followed by the two mobile operators, T-Mobile Austria with 21% and Hutchison Drei Austria with 16%; cable operator UPC Austria is fourth, with 4% of the market.
- FTTx and LTE network deployments will be key themes over the forecast period, driven by growing demand for higher-capacity network access, by uptake of bundled services as well as by the proliferation of smartphones and tablets. LTE networks will account for 70% of all mobile subscriptions in 2019.
- The MVNO recently launched by UPC will likely put further pressure on mobile margins. For operators to retain customers and increase revenue, quad-play services will become major sources of opportunities and investments through 2019.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Austria today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Austria's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Austria compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Austria.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue for the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition as well as in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: details on the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Austria's telecommunications market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Austria's telecommunications and IPTV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Research's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Austria's mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP and broadband Internet access markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Austria's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Austria
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
This PESTLE country analysis report on Austria provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend
Verdict Retails, Retail Sales of Online Retailers in Austria: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2020 provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales from 2010 to 2020 taking
Verdict Retails, Retail Sales of Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters in Austria: Market Size, Growth and Forecast to 2020 provides detailed historic and forecast statistics on retail sales from 2010 to
Qatar will be the second-fastest growing telecom services market in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region in 2016. Pyramid Research estimates the telecom service revenue to grow at a CAGR
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.