Tricom India Ltd. (Tricom) is an information technology service provider. The company provides enterprise resource planning solutions, business intelligence, data warehousing solutions, custom software solutions, and business process outsourcing solutions to its clients. It offers IT services such as iPhone application development, windows 7 mobile application, android application development, web application development, product engineering, web scraping and crawling, and consultancy services. Tricom serves industries such as government, BFSI, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare, utilities, legal firms, retail chains, publishing and media. It operates through its offices Mumbai and Nashik, in India; and California, the US. Tricom is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tricom India Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tricom India Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tricom India Ltd. - Key Information
Tricom India Ltd. - Overview
Tricom India Ltd. - Key Employees
Tricom India Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Tricom India Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Tricom India Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Tricom India Ltd. - History
Tricom India Ltd. - Company Statement
Tricom India Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tricom India Ltd. - Business Description
Tricom India Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Tricom India Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tricom India Ltd. - Strengths
Tricom India Ltd. - Weaknesses
Tricom India Ltd. - Opportunities
Tricom India Ltd. - Threats
Tricom India Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tricom India Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tricom India Ltd., Key Information
Tricom India Ltd., Key Ratios
Tricom India Ltd., Share Data
Tricom India Ltd., Major Products and Services
Tricom India Ltd., History
Tricom India Ltd., Key Employees
Tricom India Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Tricom India Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Tricom India Ltd., Other Locations
Tricom India Ltd., Subsidiaries
Tricom India Ltd., Key Competitors
Tricom India Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Tricom India Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Tricom India Ltd., Annual Ratios
Tricom India Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tricom India Ltd., Performance Chart
Tricom India Ltd., Ratio Charts
Tricom India Ltd. (Tricom) is an information technology service provider. The company provides enterprise resource planning solutions, business intelligence, data warehousing solutions, custom software solutions, and business process outsourcing solutions
USD 300View Report
Tricom India Ltd. (Tricom) is an information technology service provider. The company provides enterprise resource planning solutions, business intelligence, data warehousing solutions, custom software solutions, and business process
USD 300View Report
Air India Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
Kamat Hotels India Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
USD 175View Report
Ricoh India Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
USD 125View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE