Formis Resources Berhad (FRB) is an integrated business solutions provider. The company’s products include HP hardware products such as HP nonstop server, HP storageworks, and HP proliant servers, among others; enterprise resource planning solutions such as microsoft dynamics NAVTM, and financial management, among others; business intelligence solution; enterprise-wide managed file transfer; business process management system; and banking such as Islamic core banking solution, finance origination and credit or debit card management, and wealth management. It offers services such as HP accredited consultants, Microsoft certified partner, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, project management and support services. FRB’s solutions include business intelligence or data warehouse, enterprise resource planning, enterprise systems management, enterprise storage and banking solutions. The company partners with HP Business Partner, Microsoft Certified Partner and Sterling Commerce. FRB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Formis Resources Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Formis Resources Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Formis Resources Berhad - Key Information
Formis Resources Berhad - Overview
Formis Resources Berhad - Key Employees
Formis Resources Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Formis Resources Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Formis Resources Berhad - Major Products and Services
Formis Resources Berhad - History
Formis Resources Berhad - Company Statement
Formis Resources Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Formis Resources Berhad - Business Description
Formis Resources Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Formis Resources Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Formis Resources Berhad - Strengths
Formis Resources Berhad - Weaknesses
Formis Resources Berhad - Opportunities
Formis Resources Berhad - Threats
Formis Resources Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Formis Resources Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Information
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Ratios
Formis Resources Berhad, Share Data
Formis Resources Berhad, Major Products and Services
Formis Resources Berhad, History
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Employees
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Formis Resources Berhad, Other Locations
Formis Resources Berhad, Subsidiaries
Formis Resources Berhad, Key Competitors
Formis Resources Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Formis Resources Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Formis Resources Berhad, Annual Ratios
Formis Resources Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Formis Resources Berhad, Performance Chart
Formis Resources Berhad, Ratio Charts
ConforMIS, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
USD 200View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Bacillus LicheniformisRevenue, means the sales value of Bacillus LicheniformisThis report studies sales (consumption) of Bacillus Licheniformis in United States market, focuses on the top
USD 3800View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of Bacillus LicheniformisRevenue, means the sales value of Bacillus LicheniformisThis report studies Bacillus Licheniformis in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
USD 2900View Report
NPC Resources Berhad (NPC Resources) is an investment holding company that operates in the areas of plantation, milling, fishery and hotel business. The companys activities include operation of oil palm
USD 300View Report
Texchem Resources Berhad (Texchem Resources) is an investment holding company that operates in four segments such as Industrial, Polymer Engineering, Food, and Restaurant. The companys industrial segment distributes industrial chemicals,
USD 300View Report
SYF Resources Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE