Cimetrix Incorporated (Cimetrix) is a software solution provider. It designs, develops, markets and supports factory connectivity and equipment control products. Its connectivity products include CIM portal, CIM 300, CIM connect, SECS connect, TEST connect, ECCE plus, RaP and RRI and EDA connect. The company’s equipment control products include CIM control framework and CODE. Cimetrix provides services such as customer support and training. The company provides both products and services to equipment manufacturers serving the semiconductor, photovoltaic, LED and related industries. It markets its products through distributors in the US, France and Japan. The company partners with Agileo Automation, GES, Rorze, Meidensha Corporation and SYSTEMA. Cimetrix is headquartered in Salt Lake, Utah, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cimetrix Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cimetrix Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Cimetrix Incorporated - Key Information
Cimetrix Incorporated - Overview
Cimetrix Incorporated - Key Employees
Cimetrix Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Cimetrix Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
Cimetrix Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Cimetrix Incorporated - History
Cimetrix Incorporated - Company Statement
Cimetrix Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cimetrix Incorporated - Business Description
Cimetrix Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Cimetrix Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cimetrix Incorporated - Strengths
Cimetrix Incorporated - Weaknesses
Cimetrix Incorporated - Opportunities
Cimetrix Incorporated - Threats
Cimetrix Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cimetrix Incorporated - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Information
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Ratios
Cimetrix Incorporated, Share Data
Cimetrix Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Cimetrix Incorporated, History
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Employees
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Cimetrix Incorporated, Other Locations
Cimetrix Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Cimetrix Incorporated, Key Competitors
Cimetrix Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
Cimetrix Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Cimetrix Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Cimetrix Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Cimetrix Incorporated, Performance Chart
Cimetrix Incorporated, Ratio Charts
Cimetrix Incorporated (Cimetrix) is a software solution provider. It designs, develops, markets and supports factory connectivity and equipment control products. Its connectivity products include CIM portal, CIM 300,
USD 300View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE