Glenbriar Technologies Inc. (Glenbriar Tech) is an information technology service provider. The company provides optimal integrated information technology solutions to streamline operations. It offers product such as IP phone system, IP phones, contact center, mobility, communicator, conferencing and voice switches. Glenbriar Tech offers service such as IT services, software solutions and cloud services. The company’s cloud services include hybrid cloud, public cloud and private cloud. It provides Canadian businesses with optimal integrated information technology solutions. The company provides services and support solutions from its offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Waterloo. It serves various industries including manufacturing, distribution, energy, health, education, retail, dealerships, professional services and real estate. The company has a presence in Ontario and British Columbia. Glenbriar Tech is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2014: Glenbriar Technologies signs on for Bullfrog Powers green electricity
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Glenbriar Technologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Glenbriar Technologies Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Key Information
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Overview
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Key Employees
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - History
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Company Statement
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Business Description
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Strengths
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Opportunities
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Threats
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Information
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Ratios
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Share Data
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., History
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Employees
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Other Locations
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Key Competitors
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., SWOT Analysis
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Performance Chart
Glenbriar Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts
Glenbriar Technologies Inc. (Glenbriar Tech) is an information technology service provider. The company provides optimal integrated information technology solutions to streamline operations. It offers product such as IP
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (Quorum) is a technology service provider that develops, markets, implements and supports dealer management system. The companys dealer management system product includes XSELLERATOR, is a dealership
BSM Technologies Inc. (BSM) is a technology and communication company that offers fleet and asset tracking solutions. The company offers products such as fleet and asset tracking tools, drive applications
Amita Technologies Inc. (Amita Tech) is a battery manufacturer that designs and manufactures Lithium-Ion Polymer battery packs and related products. The company develops process and methods for cell design, pack
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE