Infrax Systems Inc (Infrax) is a security and networking solution provider. The company offers interrelated operational management, communications and grid security related products and services. It offers products such as smart metering and grid security. Infrax offers smart metering product such as SNIC and GRID MESH. The company’s grid security products include SPIDER and GRIM. It offers secure encrypted mobile voice and data communication devices. The company offers secure two-way real time communications network, communications chipset and grid intrusion management software for smart meters, intelligent devices and sensors. It offers services such as engineering, network design, site survey, RF survey and facilities design. The company partners with Itron Inc., Defendec, Runcom Technologies Ltd. and AwiaTech. Infrax is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.
Infrax Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
May 08, 2012: Infrax Systems Launches Smart Grids SPIDer
Feb 28, 2012: Infrax Systems Appoints Terry N. Gardner As Vice President For Engineering And Professional Services
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infrax Systems Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infrax Systems Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Infrax Systems Inc - Key Information
Infrax Systems Inc - Overview
Infrax Systems Inc - Key Employees
Infrax Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Infrax Systems Inc - Key Operational Heads
Infrax Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
Infrax Systems Inc - History
Infrax Systems Inc - Company Statement
Infrax Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Infrax Systems Inc - Business Description
Infrax Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
Infrax Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Infrax Systems Inc - Strengths
Infrax Systems Inc - Weaknesses
Infrax Systems Inc - Opportunities
Infrax Systems Inc - Threats
Infrax Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Infrax Systems Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Information
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Ratios
Infrax Systems Inc, Share Data
Infrax Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Infrax Systems Inc, History
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Employees
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Operational Heads
Infrax Systems Inc, Other Locations
Infrax Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Infrax Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Infrax Systems Inc, SWOT Analysis
Infrax Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Infrax Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Infrax Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Infrax Systems Inc, Performance Chart
Infrax Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
Infrax Systems Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
USD 200View Report
Infrax Systems Inc (Infrax) is a security and networking solution provider. The company offers interrelated operational management, communications and grid security related products and services. It offers products such as
USD 250View Report
Infrax Systems Inc (Infrax) is a security and networking solution provider. The company offers interrelated operational management, communications and grid security related products and services. It offers products
Portlogic Systems Inc. (Portlogic) is a technology company that offers licensing of portal software products and custom software programming services. The companys offers portal software products which include online administration
S Net Systems Inc. (S Net Systems) is a technology company that offers real time location systems and meta provisioning systems. The company consults, designs and maintains all infrastructure of
Vertical Computer Systems Inc. (VCSY) is a technology company that develops and provides internet core technologies, administrative software and derivative software application products. The companys products include siteflash, responseflash, empathy
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||25|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE