Portrait Software Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Portrait Software Limited (Portrait Software) (formerly Portrait Software plc) is one of the leading information technology companies in the UK. The company develops customer interaction solutions, which enable organizations to interact with their custome
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Portrait Software Limited - Key Facts 4
Portrait Software Limited - Key Employees 5
Portrait Software Limited - Major Products and Services 6
Portrait Software Limited - History 7
Portrait Software Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Portrait Software Limited - Business Description 11
Portrait Software Limited - Corporate Strategy 12
Portrait Software Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Portrait Software Limited - Strengths 13
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings 13
Strength - Strong Partner Base 13
Strength - Strong Customer Base 13
Portrait Software Limited - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Competitive Scale of Operations 14
Portrait Software Limited - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Support from Pitney Bowes 15
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 15
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 15
Portrait Software Limited - Threats 16
Threat - Currency Fluctuation 16
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 16
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 16
Portrait Software Limited - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Portrait Software Limited, Key Facts 4
Portrait Software Limited, Key Employees 5
Portrait Software Limited, Major Products and Services 6
Portrait Software Limited, History 7
Portrait Software Limited, Subsidiaries 10
Portrait Software Limited, Key Competitors 17
Portrait Software Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
USD 125View Report
|Published Date||:||Feb 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||18|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|