The Sage Group plc (SGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Sage Group Plc (Sage Group) is a provider of integrated business management software solutions and services for small and medium sized enterprises and mid-market companies. Its portfolio encompasses software and enterprise resource management solutions for the management of accounts and finances; people and payroll; human resources; assets, payments, and entire business. Sage Group caters its solutions to diverse industries, such as, healthcare, transport/distribution, construction/real estate, accountancy, payment processing, human resource and payroll, manufacturing, not-for-profit, retail and automotive distribution. The company through Sage Foundation supports eligible social enterprises, registered charities, and non-profit organizations. It has operations in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and Asia. Sage Group is headquartered in Tyne, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
The Sage Group plc - Key Facts 6
The Sage Group plc - Key Employees 7
The Sage Group plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
The Sage Group plc - Major Products and Services 9
The Sage Group plc - History 10
The Sage Group plc - Company Statement 13
The Sage Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
The Sage Group plc - Business Description 18
The Sage Group plc - Corporate Strategy 19
The Sage Group plc - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
The Sage Group plc - Strengths 20
Strength - Comprehensive Product Portfolio 20
Strength - Success in International Markets 20
Strength - Strategic Acquisitions 20
Strength - Focus on Research and Development 21
The Sage Group plc - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Substantial Debt 22
The Sage Group plc - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Demand for Business Intelligence 23
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 23
Opportunity - Innovative Capabilities 23
Opportunity - Growing Enterprise Applications Markets 23
The Sage Group plc - Threats 24
Threat - High Competition 24
Threat - Rapid Changes in Technology 24
Threat - Risk of International Operations 24
The Sage Group plc - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
The Sage Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
The Sage Group plc, Key Facts 6
The Sage Group plc, Key Employees 7
The Sage Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Sage Group plc, Major Products and Services 9
The Sage Group plc, History 10
The Sage Group plc, Subsidiaries 15
The Sage Group plc, Key Competitors 25
The Sage Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 26
The Sage Group plc, Annual Ratios 27
The Sage Group plc, Interim Ratios 29
The Sage Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
The Sage Group plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
The Sage Group plc, Ratio Charts 30
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Thermoset Composites market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Geosynthetics market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at
In this report, the Asia-Pacific Ethernet Backhaul Equipment market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,
The Sage Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
The Sage Group plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.