The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The TriZetto Group, Inc. (TriZetto), a subsidiary of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, is a provider of healthcare information technology solutions provider. It offers a comprehensive range of payer solutions strategic planning to solution implementation, and from business operations to advisory services and 300 practice management/EMR systems for payers and service providers. TriZetto also offers infrastructure and application, business process, IT professional and benefits administration services. TriZettos technology solutions cover over half of the U.S.s insured population and reach more than 260,000 care providers. The company operates through offices at Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee, Illinois, and Georgia, among others in the US; and India. TriZetto is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Key Facts 4
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Key Employees 5
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - History 8
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Business Unit 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Business Description 15
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Strengths 17
Strength - Customer Base 17
Strength - Comprehensive Portfolio of Services 17
Strength - Business Partnerships 17
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Geographical Concentration 18
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Global Healthcare IT Market 19
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives 19
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Threats 20
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services 20
Threat - High Competitive Pressure 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
The TriZetto Group, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3 Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Tables
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Key Facts 4
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Key Employees 5
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
The TriZetto Group, Inc., History 8
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Other Locations 12
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Business Unit 14
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Key Competitors 21
The TriZetto Group, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 22
This country report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Vietnam & apos;s telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The report analyses
Communications is a leading provider of broadband services in Malaysia over its WiMAX network. This report assesses Communications & apos; transformation programme that deployed an all new BSS and OSS
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Semiconductor Laser Therapeutic DeviceRevenue, means the sales value of Semiconductor Laser Therapeutic DeviceThis report studies sales (consumption) of Semiconductor Laser Therapeutic Device in Europe
The TriZetto Group, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
The TriZetto Group, Inc. (TriZetto), a subsidiary of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, is a provider of healthcare information technology solutions provider. It offers a comprehensive range of payer solutions strategic