MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MicroStrategy Incorporated (MicroStrategy) is an enterprise software solution provider. It designs, develops, markets and sells analytics, mobile and security software platforms through licensing arrangements and cloud-based subscriptions and related services. It provides enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms. The company solutions include MicroStrategy Analytics Platform, MicroStrategy Mobile Platform; MicroStrategy Express; MicroStrategy Secure Cloud; MicroStrategy Alert; and MicroStrategy Usher. MicroStrategy offers its solutions to retail, travel and hospitality, CPG manufacturing, technology, healthcare, public sector and others. The company markets its products mainly through sales force, integrators and consulting firms, resellers; value added resellers, original equipment manufacturers and technology partners. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific. MicroStrategy is headquartered in Virginia, US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Facts 6
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employees 7
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 8
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Major Products and Services 9
MicroStrategy Incorporated - History 10
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Company Statement 14
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Business Description 18
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Corporate Strategy 19
MicroStrategy Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Strengths 20
Strength - Research and Development 20
Strength - Improved Liquidity 20
Strength - Dominant Position 20
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Dependence on Channel Partners 21
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 22
Opportunity - New Products Launches 22
Opportunity - New Agreements 22
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Threats 23
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 23
Threat - Competitive Environment 23
Threat - Risk of Data Breach 23
MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Facts 6
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employees 7
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 8
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Major Products and Services 9
MicroStrategy Incorporated, History 10
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Other Locations 15
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Subsidiaries 15
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Competitors 24
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 25
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Annual Ratios 26
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratio Charts 29