NetSuite Inc. (N) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NetSuite Inc. (NetSuite) is a provider of cloud-based financials, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omni channel commerce software suites. It offers application software for financial management, customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation (PSA), ecommerce and retail management and human capital management. The company also offers customer support and professional services pertaining to support and implementation of its applications. The company offers solutions to wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, professional services, retail and software companies. Netsuite markets its products through direct and channel partners. The company has operations in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Uruguay. NetSuite is headquartered in San Mateo, California, the US.
NetSuite Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 19, 2016: Netsuite Founder Launches Philanthropic Foundation to Cure Genetic Cancers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
NetSuite Inc. - Key Facts 6
NetSuite Inc. - Key Employees 7
NetSuite Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
NetSuite Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
NetSuite Inc. - History 10
NetSuite Inc. - Company Statement 19
NetSuite Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Section 2 Company Analysis 22
NetSuite Inc. - Business Description 22
NetSuite Inc. - Corporate Strategy 24
NetSuite Inc. - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
NetSuite Inc. - Strengths 25
Strength - Integrated Business Application Suite 25
Strength - Customer Base 25
NetSuite Inc. - Weaknesses 26
Weakness - Operating Loss Carryforward 26
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 26
NetSuite Inc. - Opportunities 27
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 27
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 27
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 27
Opportunity - Business Combination 27
NetSuite Inc. - Threats 28
Threat - Rapid Technological Advancements 28
Threat - Competitive Environment 28
Threat - IT complexity 28
NetSuite Inc. - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
May 19, 2016: Netsuite Founder Launches Philanthropic Foundation to Cure Genetic Cancers 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
NetSuite Inc., Key Facts 6
NetSuite Inc., Key Employees 7
NetSuite Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
NetSuite Inc., Major Products and Services 9
NetSuite Inc., History 10
NetSuite Inc., Other Locations 20
NetSuite Inc., Subsidiaries 21
NetSuite Inc., Key Competitors 29
NetSuite Inc., Ratios based on current share price 30
NetSuite Inc., Annual Ratios 31
NetSuite Inc., Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
NetSuite Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 32
NetSuite Inc., Ratio Charts 34