T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
T-Mobile US, Inc. (T-Mobile), a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG is a telecommunications service provider. The company offers wireless telecommunications and a host of other services including voice, text messaging, video calling and data communications to customers in the postpaid, prepaid, and wholesale markets. It provides wireless internet access and other data services to commercial centers. T-Mobile also carries out the distribution of a wide range of mobile phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and mobile phone accessories from established vendors such as Apple, HTC, Google, Nokia, and LG, among others. The company operates in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. T-Mobile is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Key Facts 6
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Key Employees 7
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
T-Mobile US, Inc. - History 10
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Company Statement 15
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Business Description 18
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
T-Mobile US, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Strengths 20
Strength - Business Performance: Branded Postpaid 20
Strength - Business Performance: Branded Prepaid 20
Strength - Network Coverage 20
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Patent Infringements 21
Weakness - Liquidity Concerns 21
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for WCDMA/HSPA and LTE Technology 22
Opportunity - Growing Mobile Communications Market 22
Opportunity - Organic Growth Initiatives 22
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Threats 23
Threat - Government Regulations 23
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 23
Threat - Intense Competition 23
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
List of Tables
T-Mobile US, Inc., Key Facts 6
T-Mobile US, Inc., Key Employees 7
T-Mobile US, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
T-Mobile US, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
T-Mobile US, Inc., History 10
T-Mobile US, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
T-Mobile US, Inc., Key Competitors 24
T-Mobile US, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
T-Mobile US, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
T-Mobile US, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
List of Figures
T-Mobile US, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
T-Mobile US, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
T-Mobile US, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
T-Mobile US, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Benefitfocus, Inc. (Benefitfocus) is a benefit technology service provider that offers web-based platform for shopping, enrolling, managing and exchanging benefit information for employers, insurance carriers and consumers. The companys platform
Nautilus, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Lonestar Resources US, Inc. (Lonestar), formerly Lonestar Resources Limited, is an independent oil and gas company. It carries out the acquisition, exploration, development and production of unconventional oil, natural gas