Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. (PNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. (Pinnacle) is a provider of information and communication technology products and services. It is a distributor of hardware and software products, implementation solutions and structured finance solutions. It operates through three segments, namely, ICT distribution, IT Projects and Services, and Financial Services. Pinnacle offers services to value-added resellers, mass retailers and the government sector. The company operates through its subsidiaries including PBS Africa, Datacentrix, AxizWorkgroup, Modrac, DataNet and CentraFin. The company imports ICT products from various vendors and distributes them in the markets of its operations. It has operations in South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mozambique. Pinnacle is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - History 10
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Business Description 16
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Business Performance: ICT Distribution 18
Strength - Robust Portfolio: Centrafin 18
Strength - Strategic Acquisition: Datacentrix 18
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Liquidity Concerns 19
Weakness - Declining Margins 19
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Global Outlook for ICT Market in South Africa 20
Opportunity - Inorganic Growth Initiatives: Solareff Acquisition 20
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Rapid Changes in Technology 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Dependence on Limited Territory 21
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Key Facts 6
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Key Employees 7
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., History 10
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Pinnacle Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Pinnacle Biologics Inc (Pinnacle Biologics), a subsidiary of Concordia Healthcare Corp. is a biotechnology company that develops and markets photodynamic therapy products. The company offers products such as PHOTOFRIN PI,
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd. (Jubilee Industries), formerly JLJ Holdings Limited is a chemical company that provides manufacturing solutions for plastic injection moulds. The company provides precision plastic injection moulding, precision
AEM Holdings Ltd. (AEM) is a technology solution company that offers equipment solution, precision components and substrates packaging solution. The company provides solutions through the division including equipment system solution,
Sun Hing Vision Group Holdings Ltd. (Sun Hing) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets optical products. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes premium eyewear products. It offers