Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (Juniper) is a provider of networking solutions. It designs, develops, and markets products and services that support high-performance network infrastructure. The company offers a comprehensive range of routing, switching and security solutions. It also offers technical support, professional, and educational services. Juniper caters its products and services to major banks, global financial service providers, telecom companies, government agencies, healthcare and education institutions, and energy and utility companies. The company sells its products in over 100 countries across the Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Juniper is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Major Products and Services 11
Juniper Networks, Inc. - History 12
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Company Statement 19
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 Company Analysis 23
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Business Description 23
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 24
Juniper Networks, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis - Overview 25
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Strengths 25
Strength - Business Performance: Routing Products 25
Strength - Business Performance: Switching Products 25
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Weaknesses 26
Weakness - Business Performance: Security Products 26
Weakness - Dependency on Few Customers 26
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Opportunities 27
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 27
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 27
Opportunity - Emerging Markets 27
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Threats 28
Threat - Competitive Pressure 28
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 28
Threat - Stringent Regulations 28
Juniper Networks, Inc. - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Facts 6
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Employees 7
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
Juniper Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services 11
Juniper Networks, Inc., History 12
Juniper Networks, Inc., Other Locations 21
Juniper Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries 22
Juniper Networks, Inc., Key Competitors 29
Juniper Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 30
Juniper Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios 31
Juniper Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Juniper Networks, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 33
Juniper Networks, Inc., Ratio Charts 35
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Juniperic AcidRevenue, means the sales value of Juniperic AcidThis report studies sales (consumption) of Juniperic Acid in Global market, especially in United States, China,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Juniperic AcidRevenue, means the sales value of Juniperic AcidThis report studies Juniperic Acid in China market, focuses on the top players in China market,
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Juniperic AcidRevenue, means the sales value of Juniperic AcidThis report studies sales (consumption) of Juniperic Acid in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK,
Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company provides communication test
RealNetworks, Inc. (RealNetworks) is a digital media and software service company that offers audio streaming solution for internet. The companys products include gamehouse, realtimes, mobile entertainment and RMVB. It offers
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product