Huber+Suhner AG (HUBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HUBER+SUHNER AG (HSAG) is a provider of communication components. It develops and manufactures system solutions and components utilized in electrical and optical transportation. The company offers a range of connectors, cables, cable assemblies, lightning protectors, and antenna products. HSAG caters communication, transportation and industrial markets. The companys products are widely used in high frequency technology, fiber optics, cables and polymers. It develops products from radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency technologies. HSAG carries out its activities through its subsidiaries and distributors located across the world. Geographically, the company operates in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC) and the Americas. HSAG is headquartered at Herisau, Switzerland.
Huber+Suhner AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 21, 2016: Huber+Suhner AG strong development in the first half year 2016
Mar 08, 2016: Huber+Suhner achieves solid annual result despite a difficult environment
Aug 25, 2015: Huber+Suhner: Net sales in the first half year slightly below previous year profitability suffers due to the Swiss franc appreciation
Mar 10, 2015: Annual results 2014: HUBER+SUHNER reports further growth and increased earnings
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Huber+Suhner AG - Key Facts 6
Huber+Suhner AG - Key Employees 7
Huber+Suhner AG - Key Employee Biographies 8
Huber+Suhner AG - Major Products and Services 9
Huber+Suhner AG - History 10
Huber+Suhner AG - Company Statement 13
Huber+Suhner AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Huber+Suhner AG - Business Description 17
Huber+Suhner AG - Corporate Strategy 18
Huber+Suhner AG - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Huber+Suhner AG - Strengths 19
Strength - Wide End User Markets 19
Strength - Diversified Geographical Landscape 19
Strength - Strong Liquidity 19
Huber+Suhner AG - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Operating Performance 20
Huber+Suhner AG - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for 4G LTE Technology 21
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 21
Huber+Suhner AG - Threats 22
Threat - Intense Competition 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Huber+Suhner AG - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jun 21, 2016: Huber+Suhner AG strong development in the first half year 2016 30
Mar 08, 2016: Huber+Suhner achieves solid annual result despite a difficult environment 31
Aug 25, 2015: Huber+Suhner: Net sales in the first half year slightly below previous year profitability suffers due to the Swiss franc appreciation 33
Mar 10, 2015: Annual results 2014: HUBER+SUHNER reports further growth and increased earnings 34
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Huber+Suhner AG, Key Facts 6
Huber+Suhner AG, Key Employees 7
Huber+Suhner AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Huber+Suhner AG, Major Products and Services 9
Huber+Suhner AG, History 10
Huber+Suhner AG, Subsidiaries 15
Huber+Suhner AG, Key Competitors 23
Huber+Suhner AG, Ratios based on current share price 24
Huber+Suhner AG, Annual Ratios 25
Huber+Suhner AG, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Huber+Suhner AG, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Huber+Suhner AG, Ratio Charts 29