Asseco Business Solutions SA (ABS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asseco Business Solutions SA (Asseco) is a provider of business management software solutions to enterprises. It develops, implements and maintains ERP solutions to facilitate everyday operations. The companys solutions encompass finance and accounting, personnel management, HR and payroll, logistics and WMS, mobile and retail sales in chains of stores, production and Internet applications. It offers enterprise resource planning solutions, human resource management solutions, commercial data exchange platform, data integration solution and factoring systems, among others. The company offers these solutions to banks, insurance companies, factoring institutions, FMCG companies, telecommunications, energy and other sectors. The company operates offices in Lodz, Warsaw, Chrozow, Gdynia, Krakow, Poznan and Rzeszow. Asseco is headquartered in Lublin, Poland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Key Facts 6
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Key Employees 7
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Major Products and Services 9
Asseco Business Solutions SA - History 10
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Company Statement 12
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Business Description 14
Asseco Business Solutions SA - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Strengths 15
Strength - ERP Segment 15
Strength - Improved Liquidity 15
Strength - Strategic Partnerships 15
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Lawsuits 16
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 17
Opportunity - Growing E-commerce Industry 17
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 17
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Threats 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Threat - Competitive Environment 18
Threat - IT Complexity 18
Asseco Business Solutions SA - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Key Facts 6
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Key Employees 7
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Major Products and Services 9
Asseco Business Solutions SA, History 10
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Other Locations 13
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Key Competitors 19
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Ratios based on current share price 20
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Annual Ratios 21
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 23
Asseco Business Solutions SA, Ratio Charts 25
Asseco Poland SA (Asseco) is an information technology company that develops software solutions. The company offers banking, insurance companies, public institutions, healthcare, telecommunication, utilities, ERP solutions, IT infrastructure and FMCG
Asseco Central Europe as (Asseco CE), formerly Asseco Slovakia, a.s. is a software company that offers technology products. The company offers products such as StarCARD, StarSTAT, StarTREASURY, StarINS, StarBANK, eStarBANK,
Asseco Poland SA Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
DWS Advanced Business Solutions Limited (DWS) is a technology company that offers IT solutions. The company provides designing, developing, managing and maintaining software solutions. Its services include strategy and architecture,
Quorum Business Solutions, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Cortex Business Solutions Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,