Econocom Group SA (ECONB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Econocom Group SA (Econocom) is an IT and telecommunication management services provider. It offers tablets, hybrid devices, smartphones, giant screens, touchscreen terminals, interactive video-projects, and connected devices. The company also offers consulting, sourcing, storage, customization, delivery, installation and recycling services. Econocom offers its products and services to clients in diverse sectors including healthcare, 1249 and insurance, manufacturing, transport, logistics and distribution, telecom, media and technology, energy and utility, chemical, and public sector, among others. Econocom markets its products through direct salesforce. The company has operations North America, Europe, Latin America and Africa. Econocom is headquartered in Bruxelles Woluwe, Belgium.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Econocom Group SA - Key Facts 6
Econocom Group SA - Key Employees 7
Econocom Group SA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Econocom Group SA - Major Products and Services 9
Econocom Group SA - History 12
Econocom Group SA - Company Statement 15
Econocom Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Econocom Group SA - Business Description 19
Econocom Group SA - Corporate Strategy 20
Econocom Group SA - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Econocom Group SA - Strengths 21
Strength - Technology Management and Financing Segment 21
Strength - Diverse End Markets 21
Strength - Research and Development 21
Econocom Group SA - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Debt Burden 22
Econocom Group SA - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 23
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 23
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 23
Econocom Group SA - Threats 24
Threat - Competitive Environment 24
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 24
Threat - Operational Issues 24
Econocom Group SA - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Econocom Group SA, Key Facts 6
Econocom Group SA, Key Employees 7
Econocom Group SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Econocom Group SA, Major Products and Services 9
Econocom Group SA, History 12
Econocom Group SA, Other Locations 16
Econocom Group SA, Subsidiaries 17
Econocom Group SA, Key Competitors 25
Econocom Group SA, Ratios based on current share price 26
Econocom Group SA, Annual Ratios 27
Econocom Group SA, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Econocom Group SA, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
Econocom Group SA, Ratio Charts 31
Econocom Group SA Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Econocom Group SA (ECONB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
NRJ Group SA (NRJ Group) is a communication company that operates media channels. The company operates, edits, produces, and broadcasts radio stations, television channels, ADSL channel, mobile application, and a
Union Technologies Informatique Group SA (UTi GROUP) is an information technology company that offers technical and business software solutions. The companys products include OPTIMA, EDI-ONE, NETT / 400 and DATATRACKER.
ITS Group SA (ITS Group) is an information technology company that offers IT based solutions. The companys services include IT governance, IT production and user services. Its IT governance services