Atea ASA (ATEA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atea ASA (Atea) is one of the leading suppliers of IT infrastructure solutions. The company offers hardware, software and consulting solutions. The companys hardware and software solutions include communication and networks, video and web conferencing, IP telephony, AV solutions, unified communication solutions, mobility and chat; PCs, tablets, smartphones, printers, servers, data storage, virtualization and management. Atea also provides shared services including, logistics, global services and customer services. The company operates through its subsidiaries, namely, Atea Global Services AB, Atea Global Services SIA, Atea Logistics AB, Atea Baltic UAB, Atea Oy, Atea AB and Atea A/S. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Lativa and Estonia. Atea is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Atea ASA - Key Facts 6
Atea ASA - Key Employees 7
Atea ASA - Key Employee Biographies 8
Atea ASA - Major Products and Services 9
Atea ASA - History 10
Atea ASA - Company Statement 15
Atea ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Atea ASA - Business Description 18
Atea ASA - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Atea ASA - Strengths 19
Strength - Hardware Franchise 19
Strength - Certification from Leading Technology Companies 19
Strength - Market Leading Position 19
Atea ASA - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance 20
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 20
Atea ASA - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 21
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market 21
Opportunity - Acquisition of UAB Baltnetos Komunikacijos 21
Atea ASA - Threats 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Competitive Environment 22
Threat - Increasing IT Complexity 22
Atea ASA - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Atea ASA, Key Facts 6
Atea ASA, Key Employees 7
Atea ASA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Atea ASA, Major Products and Services 9
Atea ASA, History 10
Atea ASA, Subsidiaries 17
Atea ASA, Key Competitors 23
Atea ASA, Ratios based on current share price 24
Atea ASA, Annual Ratios 25
Atea ASA, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Atea ASA, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Atea ASA, Ratio Charts 29
Societatea Nationala Nuclearelectrica S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Le Chateau Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Le Chateau, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Atea ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
Atea ASA (Atea or the company) is a supplier of information technology (IT) products and services. The company operates in the Nordic regions and the Baltic States. It is headquartered