Advanced Info Service PLC (ADVANC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advanced Info Service PLC (AIS) is a mobile telecommunication service provider.The companys service portfolio includes cellular telephone system network, call center service, electronic cash card, and payment services. AIS markets and distributes handsets, SIM cards, refill cards, and cash cards. It offers mobile payment services based on the electronic cash card, and network and computer system services. The company also offers international direct dialing services, and data communications services, including Internet, and international and national Internet gateway. AIS offers mobile telephone services on 900 MHz and 1800 MHz based on GSM network. AIS is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Advanced Info Service PLC - Key Facts 6
Advanced Info Service PLC - Key Employees 7
Advanced Info Service PLC - Key Employee Biographies 8
Advanced Info Service PLC - Major Products and Services 9
Advanced Info Service PLC - History 10
Advanced Info Service PLC - Company Statement 14
Advanced Info Service PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Advanced Info Service PLC - Business Description 17
Advanced Info Service PLC - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Advanced Info Service PLC - Strengths 18
Strength - Market Position 18
Strength - Distribution Network 18
Advanced Info Service PLC - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Debt Burden 19
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 19
Advanced Info Service PLC - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - New Solutions 20
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunication Services 20
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 20
Advanced Info Service PLC - Threats 21
Threat - Stringent Regulations 21
Threat - Competitive Environment 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Advanced Info Service PLC - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Advanced Info Service PLC, Key Facts 6
Advanced Info Service PLC, Key Employees 7
Advanced Info Service PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Advanced Info Service PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Advanced Info Service PLC, History 10
Advanced Info Service PLC, Subsidiaries 15
Advanced Info Service PLC, Joint Venture 16
Advanced Info Service PLC, Key Competitors 22
Advanced Info Service PLC, Ratios based on current share price 23
Advanced Info Service PLC, Annual Ratios 24
Advanced Info Service PLC, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Advanced Info Service PLC, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Advanced Info Service PLC, Ratio Charts 28
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Automotive Advanced Emergency Braking SystemRevenue, means the sales value of Automotive Advanced Emergency Braking SystemThis report studies sales (consumption) of Automotive Advanced Emergency Braking
Advanced Wound Dressings Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on
Advanced Organometallics Report by Material, Application, and Geography Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions, focusing on the
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, Inc. (Inactive) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation,
Advanced Info Service PLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Strategic Defence Intelligence s General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations.