SolarWinds, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SolarWinds, Inc. (SolarWinds) is a provider of information technology (IT) products and services. The company designs, develops, markets, sells, and supports enterprise-class IT and infrastructure management software; and offers its solutions to IT professionals in various organizations worldwide. Its product offerings ranges from individual software tools to comprehensive software products, which help in resolving problems encountered by IT and DevOps professionals on a daily basis. Its customers include small and mid-sized businesses, large enterprises, managed service providers and local, state and federal government entities. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates in Sweden, Czech Republic, India, Ireland, Japan, Poland, Singapore, Australia, the Netherlands and the US. SolarWinds is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
SolarWinds, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2016: SolarWindow Enters into Third Phase of Technology Development Agreement with U.S. Department of Energys National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL)
Jun 03, 2015: SolarWinds Integrates Database, Systems and Application Management to Accelerate Application Performance Troubleshooting
Apr 12, 2015: SolarWinds Strengthens Partnership with Distributor Spire Solutions
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
SolarWinds, Inc. - Key Facts 4
SolarWinds, Inc. - Key Employees 5
SolarWinds, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
SolarWinds, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
SolarWinds, Inc. - History 9
SolarWinds, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
SolarWinds, Inc. - Business Description 17
SolarWinds, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
SolarWinds, Inc. - Strengths 18
Strength - Strong Focus on Research and Development 18
Strength - Strategic Acquisitions 18
SolarWinds, Inc. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Patent Infringement 19
SolarWinds, Inc. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Acquisition of LOGICnow 20
SolarWinds, Inc. - Threats 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Currency Exchange Risk 21
SolarWinds, Inc. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 23
Mar 01, 2016: SolarWindow Enters into Third Phase of Technology Development Agreement with U.S. Department of Energys National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) 23
Jun 03, 2015: SolarWinds Integrates Database, Systems and Application Management to Accelerate Application Performance Troubleshooting 24
Apr 12, 2015: SolarWinds Strengthens Partnership with Distributor Spire Solutions 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Tables
SolarWinds, Inc., Key Facts 4
SolarWinds, Inc., Key Employees 5
SolarWinds, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
SolarWinds, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
SolarWinds, Inc., History 9
SolarWinds, Inc., Other Locations 14
SolarWinds, Inc., Subsidiaries 15
SolarWinds, Inc., Key Competitors 22
SolarWinds, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
SolarWinds, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Endurance Wind Power Inc. (Endurance) designs, manufactures and markets wind turbines. It offers remote monitoring services through EnduranceRemote Interface Centre (ERIC) proprietary system which provides real-time performance data to check
Neuro Kinetics, Inc. (NKI) is a medical device company that offers eye tracking technology and non-invasive neuro-otologic diagnostic testing solutions. The company offers products such as vestibular and neuro-otologic testing
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (Zahroof Valves) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial valves. The company offers straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The companys SF improves valve