Oi S.A. (OIBR4) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oi S.A. (Oi) formerly Tele Norte Leste Participacoes S.A., is an integrated telecommunication service provider. The company provides a wide range of telecommunications services including fixed-line and mobile telecommunication services, broadband services, network usage, data transmission services, pay TV, internet services and other telecommunications services. Oi caters its services to residential customers, small, medium and large companies and governmental agencies. The company operates in three Brazilian regions, namely, Region I, consisting of 16 states in the northeast and southeast of Brazil; Region II, consisting of the Federal District and nine states in the west, midwest and south of Brazil; and Region III, which covers the state of Sao Paulo. Oi is headquartered in Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Oi S.A. - Key Facts 6
Oi S.A. - Key Employees 7
Oi S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Oi S.A. - Key Operational Employees 9
Oi S.A. - Major Products and Services 10
Oi S.A. - History 11
Oi S.A. - Company Statement 13
Oi S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Oi S.A. - Business Description 15
Oi S.A. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Oi S.A. - Strengths 16
Strength - Research and Development 16
Strength - Network Infrastructure 16
Strength - Established Presence in Brazil Market 16
Oi S.A. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Declining Performance of Telecommunication in Brazil Segment 17
Weakness - Debt Burden 17
Oi S.A. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 18
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 18
Oi S.A. - Threats 19
Threat - Competitive Environment 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Intellectual Property Risks 19
Oi S.A. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Oi S.A., Key Facts 6
Oi S.A., Key Employees 7
Oi S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Oi S.A., Key Operational Employees 9
Oi S.A., Major Products and Services 10
Oi S.A., History 11
Oi S.A., Subsidiaries 14
Oi S.A., Key Competitors 20
Oi S.A., Ratios based on current share price 21
Oi S.A., Annual Ratios 22
Oi S.A., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Oi S.A., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Oi S.A., Ratio Charts 26
EP Energy Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2016EP Energy Corporation (EP Energy) is an exploration and production company which focuses on the
Energen Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Energen Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2016Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the
Oi S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service