DISH Network Corporation (DISH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DISH Network Corporation (DISH), formerly EchoStar Communications Corporation, is a provider of broadcast satellite services. The company offers a wide range of DISH branded pay-TV services such as owned and leased satellites, receiver systems, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licenses and Fixed Satellite Service (FSS) spectrum services, third-party broadcast operations, customer service facilities, leased fiber network, in-house service and call center operations. It also offers wireless spectrum services through its wireless spectrum licenses. The company distributes its products and services through third parties such as small satellite retailers, nationwide retailers, local and regional consumer electronics stores, direct marketing groups and telecommunications companies. DISH is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DISH Network Corporation - Key Facts 5
DISH Network Corporation - Key Employees 6
DISH Network Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
DISH Network Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
DISH Network Corporation - History 11
DISH Network Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
DISH Network Corporation - Business Description 20
DISH Network Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
DISH Network Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
DISH Network Corporation - Strengths 22
Strength - Subscriber Base 22
Strength - Operational Network 22
DISH Network Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 23
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance 23
DISH Network Corporation - Opportunities 24
Opportunity - New Offerings 24
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 24
Opportunity - Expanding Entertainment & Media Industry 24
DISH Network Corporation - Threats 25
Threat - Competitive Environment 25
Threat - Growing Piracy Market 25
Threat - Intellectual Property Risks 25
DISH Network Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
DISH Network Corporation, Key Facts 5
DISH Network Corporation, Key Employees 6
DISH Network Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
DISH Network Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
DISH Network Corporation, History 11
DISH Network Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
DISH Network Corporation, Key Competitors 26
DISH Network Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
DISH Network Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
DISH Network Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
DISH Network Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 30
DISH Network Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Dishwashing Detergent TabletsRevenue, means the sales value of Dishwashing Detergent TabletsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Dishwashing Detergent Tablets in United States market, focuses
Notes:Production, means the output of Under-Counter DishwashersRevenue, means the sales value of Under-Counter DishwashersThis report studies Under-Counter Dishwashers in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Notes:Production, means the output of Ultrasonic DishwashersRevenue, means the sales value of Ultrasonic DishwashersThis report studies Ultrasonic Dishwashers in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) is a broadcasting company that offers media and television broadcasting services. The company produces and broadcasts various television programs. It broadcasts television programs in various
Nippon Television Network Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
DISH Network Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and