ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (2357) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ASUSTek Computer Inc. (ASUS) is a computer hardware and electronics company, which carries out the research, development, design, manufacturing and sale of computing, communication and consumer electronics (3C) products. Its product portfolio includes laptops, motherboards, personal computers (PCs), mobile telephones, pocket PCs, three-dimension graphics display cards, broadband products, graphics cards, liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors, server motherboards, server systems, computer accessories and peripherals. It also offers cloud computing services and product technical support services. The company works in collaboration with several other companies to develop its products. It distributes its products globally across Africa, Asia, Americas and Europe. ASUS is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Key Facts 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Key Employees 7
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - History 10
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Company Statement 15
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Business Description 19
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Corporate Strategy 20
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Strengths 21
Strength - Research and Development 21
Strength - 3C Brand Segment 21
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Weaknesses 22
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 22
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves 22
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Opportunities 23
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 23
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 23
Opportunity - New Product Launches 23
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Threats 24
Threat - Risk from Gray Market 24
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 24
Threat - Stiff Competition 24
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Facts 6
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Employees 7
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Major Products and Services 9
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., History 10
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Subsidiaries 17
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Key Competitors 25
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Annual Ratios 27
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 29
ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Ratio Charts 31
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (2357) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Quanta Computer Inc. (Quanta) is a computer hardware company that designs and manufactures notebook computers. The companys products include notebook computers, personal computers, all-in-one computers, servers, OLPC, web camera, industrial
Quanta Computer Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Korea Computer Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT