StatPro Group PLC (SOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
StatPro Group plc (StatPro) provides cloud-based portfolio analysis solutions to the global investment management industry. The company offers a comprehensive range of portfolio valuations, equity attribution, fixed income attribution, risk management, composites, governance, analytics reporting and portfolio management solutions. StatPro also offers managed services and hosted analysis products to its customers. It offers its cloud based services to asset managers, fund administrators, chief executive officers, risk managers, sales directors, marketing managers and authorized corporate directors. It operates 12 offices located across 38 countries in Europe, North America, South Africa, Asia and Australia. StatPro is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
StatPro Group PLC - Key Facts 5
StatPro Group PLC - Key Employees 6
StatPro Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
StatPro Group PLC - Major Products and Services 8
StatPro Group PLC - History 9
StatPro Group PLC - Company Statement 12
StatPro Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
StatPro Group PLC - Business Description 16
StatPro Group PLC - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
StatPro Group PLC - Strengths 17
Strength - Strong Partners Network 17
Strength - Product Offerings 17
StatPro Group PLC - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit 18
StatPro Group PLC - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 19
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 19
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 19
StatPro Group PLC - Threats 20
Threat - Currency Risk 20
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
StatPro Group PLC - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
StatPro Group PLC, Key Facts 5
StatPro Group PLC, Key Employees 6
StatPro Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
StatPro Group PLC, Major Products and Services 8
StatPro Group PLC, History 9
StatPro Group PLC, Subsidiaries 14
StatPro Group PLC, Key Competitors 21
StatPro Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price 22
StatPro Group PLC, Annual Ratios 23
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
StatPro Group PLC, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
StatPro Group PLC, Ratio Charts 25
StatPro Group PLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
StatPro Group PLC (SOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Venture Life Group PLC (Venture Life) is an international consumer self care company that concentrates on developing, manufacturing and commercializing products for the ageing population. The companys product range and
Premier Veterinary Group Plc (Premier Veterinary), formerly ARK Therapeutics Group Plc is a veterinary care provider that offers pet care plan, which is a structured preventative healthcare program for dogs,
Cpp Group Plc (CPP), formerly Cpp Group Public Limited Company is a financial service provider that provides assistance for financial services, telecommunications, and travel sectors. The company offers services such