Glowpoint, Inc. (GLOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glowpoint, Inc. (Glowpoint) is a provider of video collaboration and network services. The company primarily offers managed videoconferencing services both as a cloud-based service and as an on-premise solution. Its services include scheduling, call launching, conference monitoring and support, conference reports, and business class support services. Glowpoint also enables clients to invite others into on demand video meeting suites from commonly used videoconferencing technology. It also offers professional and other services including video communication solutions for broadcast/media content acquisition and remote analyst contribution for live-to-air or live-to-tape production. The company serves customers operating in consulting services, banking and finance, broadcast/media, engineering and construction, legal and law enforcement, manufacturing, and telecommunication industries. Glowpoint is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Glowpoint, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Glowpoint, Inc. - History 9
Glowpoint, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Glowpoint, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Glowpoint, Inc. - Business Description 14
Glowpoint, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
Glowpoint, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Glowpoint, Inc. - Strengths 16
Strength - Customer Base 16
Strength - Research and Development Activities 16
Glowpoint, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - High Debt 17
Weakness - Business Performance: Video Collaboration Services 17
Glowpoint, Inc. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Product Innovation 18
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 18
Glowpoint, Inc. - Threats 19
Threat - Competitive Environment 19
Threat - Rapid Technology Advancements 19
Threat - Dependence on Few Customers 19
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List Of Tables
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Facts 5
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Employees 6
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Glowpoint, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Glowpoint, Inc., History 9
Glowpoint, Inc., Other Locations 13
Glowpoint, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Glowpoint, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Glowpoint, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Glowpoint, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
List Of Figures
Glowpoint, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 23
Glowpoint, Inc., Ratio Charts 25