Trek 2000 International Ltd. (5AB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trek 2000 International Ltd (Trek) is a provider of advanced solutions for the digital industry. Trek offers a comprehensive range of interactive consumer, wireless, antipiracy, compression and encryption solutions. Its product portfolio comprises USB flash drives, SD cards, wireless cameras, patient alert systems, Wi-Fi cameras and hard disk drives, among others. The company offers customized solutions related to firmware and modules, besides software solutions, power management solutions, microcontroller solutions and medical technology. It also provides licenses for its patented technologies and trademarks. Trek operates through offices in the US, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Netherlands, China, the UK, Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan. Trek is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - History 9
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Business Description 15
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 16
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Strengths 17
Strength - Business Performance: Interactive Consumer Solutions 17
Strength - Patent Portfolio 17
Strength - Established Presence in Asia Pacific Market 17
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Operational Inefficiency 18
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Global Internet of Things Market 19
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 19
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Threats 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat - Intense Competition 20
Trek 2000 International Ltd. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Facts 5
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Employees 6
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Trek 2000 International Ltd., History 9
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Other Locations 12
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Affiliate 14
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Joint Venture 14
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Key Competitors 21
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 22
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Annual Ratios 23
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 25
Trek 2000 International Ltd., Ratio Charts 27