PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom) is a telecommunication and network service provider that offers television, fixed and mobile telephony, and broadband services. Its offerings include fixed services such as wireline, broadband, and Wi-Fi; mobile services: cellular and wireless services; network and infrastructure services such as interconnection, traffic, network, satellite, and tower services; platform services comprises of managed applications and system integration, business process management, e-payment, big data, data center and cloud, and machine to machine solutions; ecosystem solutions such as e-health, e-logistic, e-tourism, e-transportation, and e-governance; media and edutainment services: digital life, digital home, and digital advertising. The company caters to residential, industrial, and commercial customers in Indonesia and other countries. Telkom is headquartered in Bandung, Indonesia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Facts 6
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Employees 7
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Employee Biographies 8
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Major Products and Services 9
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - History 10
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Company Statement 12
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Business Description 15
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Corporate Strategy 16
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Strengths 17
Strength - Research and Development 17
Strength - Improved Performance of Personal Segment 17
Strength - Cellular Services Business 17
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Declining Fixed Line Telephone Revenues 18
Weakness - Cost Efficiency 18
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 19
Opportunity - Demand for Smartphones 19
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 19
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Threats 20
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 20
Threat - Stiff Competition 20
Threat - Fragility of Network and Collocation Services 20
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Key Facts 6
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Key Employees 7
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Key Employee Biographies 8
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Major Products and Services 9
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, History 10
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Subsidiaries 13
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Key Competitors 21
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Ratios based on current share price 22
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Annual Ratios 23
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, Ratio Charts 27
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS)Revenue, means the sales value of Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS)This report studies sales (consumption) of Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) in Global
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Ultrasonic Cell DisrupterRevenue, means the sales value of Ultrasonic Cell DisrupterThis report studies sales (consumption) of Ultrasonic Cell Disrupter in Global market, especially in
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Helicopter AvionicsRevenue, means the sales value of Helicopter AvionicsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Helicopter Avionics in United States market, focuses on the top
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
ICD Researchs PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The