KT Corporation (030200) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KT Corporation (KT Corp) is one of the leading providers of telecommunication and internet services. It provides integrated wired and wireless communication services. The companys service portfolio includes telephone services including interconnection services to other telecommunications companies, broadband Internet access service, and IPTV services. Besides, it offers a wide range of leased line services, satellite service and information technology, satellite TV service, media contents business, cloud computing services and other data communication services. The company also provides credit card processing and other financial services, real estate business, media contents business and automobile rental services. KT Corp is headquartered in Gyeong Gi-Do, Korea.
KT Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 08, 2015: Korea Telecom Group launches solar power project in Vietnam
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
KT Corporation - Key Facts 6
KT Corporation - Key Employees 7
KT Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
KT Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
KT Corporation - History 10
KT Corporation - Company Statement 14
KT Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
KT Corporation - Business Description 19
KT Corporation - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
KT Corporation - Strengths 20
Strength - Research & Development Capabilities 20
Strength - Established Presence in Domestic Market 20
Strength - Network Infrastructure 20
KT Corporation - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Declining Business Performance: Fixed-line Services 21
KT Corporation - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 22
Opportunity - Growing Telecommunications Market: South Korea 22
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 22
KT Corporation - Threats 23
Threat - Stiff Competition 23
Threat - Strict Regulations 23
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 23
KT Corporation - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Jul 08, 2015: Korea Telecom Group launches solar power project in Vietnam 31
Section 5 Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
KT Corporation, Key Facts 6
KT Corporation, Key Employees 7
KT Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
KT Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
KT Corporation, History 10
KT Corporation, Other Locations 16
KT Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
KT Corporation, Key Competitors 24
KT Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
KT Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
KT Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
KT Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
KT Corporation, Ratio Charts 30
Synopsis Dyson Sakti3 Battery Factory Michigan contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a
Synopsis Vejdirektoratet New Storstrom Bridge Capital Region contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives
Synopsis LSNRW A 59 Motorway Expansion: Bonn-Sankt Augustin North Rhine-Westphalia contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership
JTEKT Corporation (JTEKT) is an industrial equipment company that develops and markets steering systems. The company provides products such as automotive components, sensors, bearings and machine tools and mechatronics. Its
KT Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
KT Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service