China Telecom Corporation Limited (728) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
China Telecom Corporation Limited (China Telecom) is an integrated information service provider. It provides basic, mobile and wireline telecommunications, information services, local fixed network services, domestic and international long distance services, broadband services, managed data services, leased line services and integrated information services. The company provides telecommunications and information services such as wireline voice, mobile voice, data, video and multimedia, and other related services. Its brands include E-surfing Nagivator, My e Home, E-surfing Flying, Best Tone and E-payments. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East regions. China Telecom China Telecom is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Facts 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Employees 6
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Major Products and Services 8
China Telecom Corporation Limited - History 9
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Company Statement 12
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Business Description 18
China Telecom Corporation Limited - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Strengths 19
Strength - Improved Performance of Internet Access Services 19
Strength - Strong Subscription Base 19
Strength - Research and Development 19
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Declining Performance of Mobile Voice Services 20
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for LTE Technology 21
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 21
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Cloud Computing 21
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Threats 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Industry Regulation and Licensing 22
Threat - Competitive Environment 22
China Telecom Corporation Limited - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Facts 5
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Employees 6
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Major Products and Services 8
China Telecom Corporation Limited, History 9
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Other Locations 16
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Subsidiaries 16
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Key Competitors 23
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Ratios based on current share price 24
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Annual Ratios 25
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
China Telecom Corporation Limited, Ratio Charts 28
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Body Weight ScalesRevenue, means the sales value of Body Weight ScalesThis report studies Body Weight Scales in China market, focuses on the top players
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Automatic Helium Leak SensorRevenue, means the sales value of Automatic Helium Leak SensorThis report studies Automatic Helium Leak Sensor in China market, focuses on
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Anti-Static Plastic HoseRevenue, means the sales value of Anti-Static Plastic HoseThis report studies Anti-Static Plastic Hose in China market, focuses on the top players
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telecom Power SystemsRevenue, means the sales value of Telecom Power SystemsThis report studies Telecom Power Systems in China market, focuses on the top players
Bright Oceans Inter-Telecom Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Spark New Zealand Limited (formerly Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers