IKONICS Corporation (IKNX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IKONICS Corporation (IKONICS) is a provider of imaging products and technologies. It manufactures and distributes light-sensitive liquid coatings (emulsions) and films for screen printing and abrasive etching. The company works on four technology platforms: Ultraviolet reactive chemistry; film coating and construction; industrial inkjet printing; and technical abrasive etching, to create products and services for screen printers, manufacturers of awards and trophies, manufacturers of textured molds for plastic injection, and the custom machining of advanced composite materials and electronic wafers. It offers inkjet receptive substrates; digitally generated acid resist transfer films; industrial ceramics; and sound absorbing technology. IKONICS markets and distributes products in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. IKONICS is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
IKONICS Corporation - Key Facts 5
IKONICS Corporation - Key Employees 6
IKONICS Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
IKONICS Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
IKONICS Corporation - History 9
IKONICS Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
IKONICS Corporation - Business Description 12
IKONICS Corporation - Corporate Strategy 13
IKONICS Corporation - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
IKONICS Corporation - Strengths 14
Strength - Focused R&D 14
Strength - Proprietary Technology 14
IKONICS Corporation - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Decline in Profitability Ratios 15
IKONICS Corporation - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials Offer Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Digital Camera Market 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Petrochemical Industry 16
IKONICS Corporation - Threats 17
Threat - Fluctuations in Raw materials Prices 17
Threat - Growing Competition 17
Threat - Stringents Regulations 17
IKONICS Corporation - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
IKONICS Corporation, Key Facts 5
IKONICS Corporation, Key Employees 6
IKONICS Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
IKONICS Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
IKONICS Corporation, History 9
IKONICS Corporation, Key Competitors 18
IKONICS Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 19
IKONICS Corporation, Annual Ratios 20
IKONICS Corporation, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
IKONICS Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 21
IKONICS Corporation, Ratio Charts 23