ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACI) is a payment solutions company. The company focuses on developing, marketing, installing and supporting software products and services in relation with the electronic mode of payments. It offers a wide array of solutions, which include payment infrastructure, retail banking and payments, transaction banking and wholesale payments, merchant retail, community banks and credit union, payment risk management and bill payment solutions to its customers. ACI provides its products and services to more than 5,100 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. The company, through its integrated suite of software products and hosted services, delivers a broad range of solutions for electronic payments, transaction banking, mobile, branch and voice banking, fraud detection and trade finance. The company has a presence across the Americas, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. ACI is headquartered in Naples, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Key Facts 6
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Key Employees 7
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - History 11
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Company Statement 18
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 – Company Analysis 24
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Business Description 24
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 26
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis - Overview 27
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Strengths 27
Strength - Research and Development Activities 27
Strength - Partnerships and Industry Participation 27
Strength - Market Leadership Position 27
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Weaknesses 28
Weakness - Decline in Revenue from Maintenance 28
Weakness - Costs Related to Litigations 28
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Opportunities 29
Opportunity - Growing Electronic Payment Transactions 29
Opportunity - Contracts and Agreements 29
Opportunity - Increased Spending on Payment Systems 29
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Mobile Banking 29
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 29
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Threats 30
Threat - Competition 30
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 30
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 30
ACI Worldwide, Inc. - Key Competitors 31
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 37
Section 4 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Tables
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Key Facts 6
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Key Employees 7
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
ACI Worldwide, Inc., History 11
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Other Locations 21
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Subsidiaries 22
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Key Competitors 31
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 32
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Annual Ratios 33
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Interim Ratios 36
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List Of Figures
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 35
ACI Worldwide, Inc., Ratio Charts 37
Notes:Production, means the output of -Aminobutyric AcidRevenue, means the sales value of -Aminobutyric AcidThis report studies -Aminobutyric Acid in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
USD 3500View Report
Notes:Production, means the output of IndomethacinRevenue, means the sales value of IndomethacinThis report studies Indomethacin in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, with
USD 3500View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate(SAPP)Revenue, means the sales value of Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate(SAPP)This report studies sales (consumption) of Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate(SAPP) in Global market, especially in
USD 4000View Report
Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Rand Worldwide, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||42|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE