SIA S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SIA S.p.A. (SIA) is a provider of technology solutions with focus on cards, e-payments, network services and capital markets. It designs, creates and manages technology infrastructures and services for financial institutions, corporate and public administration bodies. It offers payment systems, payment cards, capital market solutions, interbank corporate banking solutions, network services and database management. It also offers multi-channel collection and payment services for utility bills and postal payments and develops back-office products for the banking sector; and web applications for banking and public sectors. It has offices in Rome, Macerata, Brussels and Utrecht and operates through subsidiaries in Hungary and South Africa. SIA is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
SIA S.p.A. - Key Facts 4
SIA S.p.A. - Key Employees 5
SIA S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies 6
SIA S.p.A. - Major Products and Services 7
SIA S.p.A. - History 8
SIA S.p.A. - Company Statement 11
SIA S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
SIA S.p.A. - Business Description 14
SIA S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
SIA S.p.A. - Strengths 15
Strength - Improving Cash Reserves 15
Strength - Portfolio of Companies 15
SIA S.p.A. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Increasing Receivables from Customers 16
SIA S.p.A. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 17
Opportunity - Growing Electronic Payments Market 17
Opportunity - Acquisition of UBIQ S.r.l. 17
SIA S.p.A. - Threats 18
Threat - Breach of Privacy and Security 18
Threat - Competition 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
SIA S.p.A. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
SIA S.p.A., Key Facts 4
SIA S.p.A., Key Employees 5
SIA S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 6
SIA S.p.A., Major Products and Services 7
SIA S.p.A., History 8
SIA S.p.A., Other Locations 12
SIA S.p.A., Subsidiaries 12
SIA S.p.A., Key Competitors 19
The telecoms market in emerging Asia–Pacific will provide growth opportunities for operators in the IoT, fixed broadband, IPTV and mobile data revenue segments. This report shows the changes we have
USD 7999View Report
LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals LNG Industry Outlook in Asia and Oceania to
USD 5000View Report
Steel in Asia-PacificSteel in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also
USD 350View Report
Versalis S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
USD 125View Report
Guala Closures S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
illycaff S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service
USD 175View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||20|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE