Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe) is a software company that offers a wide range of products and services such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Acrobat, Adobe Prime time, Adobe Publishing Suite, and TV Everywhere, which are used by creative professionals, marketers, knowledge workers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, delivering, measuring and optimizing experiences for customers across multiple operating systems, devices and media. It markets and licenses its products and services directly to enterprise customers through its sales force and to end-users through app stores and its own website. The company also distributes its products and services through a network of distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), systems integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs), retailers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company licenses its technology to hardware manufacturers, software developers and service providers for use in their products and solutions. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific through its subsidiaries and offices. Adobe is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Facts 6
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Employees 7
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 8
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Major Products and Services 10
Adobe Systems Incorporated - History 12
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Company Statement 18
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Section 2 Company Analysis 28
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Business Description 28
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Corporate Strategy 29
Adobe Systems Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 30
SWOT Analysis - Overview 30
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Strengths 30
Strength - Business Performance: Digital Marketing Segment 30
Strength - Increased Net Working Capital 30
Strength - Established Presence in Markets 30
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Weaknesses 31
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns 31
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Opportunities 32
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Market 32
Opportunity - New Product Launches 32
Opportunity - Print and Publishing Segment 32
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Threats 33
Threat - Rapid Technological Advancements 33
Threat - Stiff Competition 33
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations 33
Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Competitors 34
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 35
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 35
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 36
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 40
Section 4 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Tables
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Key Facts 6
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Key Employees 7
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 8
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Major Products and Services 10
Adobe Systems Incorporated, History 12
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Other Locations 24
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Subsidiaries 25
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Key Competitors 34
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 35
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Annual Ratios 36
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Interim Ratios 39
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of Figures
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 38
Adobe Systems Incorporated, Ratio Charts 40