Softship AG (SFO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Softship AG (Softship) is a provider of software solutions and related services to the shipping and aviation industry. The companys LIMA suite and ALFA software feature commercial, operations, logistics, claims, cost control, system administration and web access to support the requirements of carriers and agents. It offers services such as support, consulting, IT services, software services and hosted solutions. Softship offers solutions to feeder container operators, ro-ro carriers, linear agents, port agents, non-vessel operating common carrier and terminal operators. The company operates offices in Australia, the Philippines, Singapore and the US and has clients all over the world. Softship is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Softship AG - Key Facts 6
Softship AG - Key Employees 7
Softship AG - Major Products and Services 8
Softship AG - History 9
Softship AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Softship AG - Business Description 11
Softship AG - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Softship AG - Strengths 12
Strength - Established Presence in Shipping Industry 12
Strength - LIMA Software Suite 12
Softship AG - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Fluctuating Revenues 13
Weakness - Product Positioning 13
Softship AG - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Strong Growth Potential: Airline Division 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services 14
Opportunity - Growing Global SaaS Market 14
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 14
Softship AG - Threats 15
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 15
Threat - Increasing Employee Attrition 15
Threat - Intellectual Property Risks 15
Threat - Stiff Competition 15
Softship AG - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 Appendix 23
Ratio Definitions 23
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of Tables
Softship AG, Key Facts 6
Softship AG, Key Employees 7
Softship AG, Major Products and Services 8
Softship AG, History 9
Softship AG, Other Locations 10
Softship AG, Subsidiaries 10
Softship AG, Key Competitors 16
Softship AG, Ratios based on current share price 17
Softship AG, Annual Ratios 18
Softship AG, Interim Ratios 21
Currency Codes 23
Capital Market Ratios 23
Equity Ratios 24
Profitability Ratios 24
Cost Ratios 25
Liquidity Ratios 25
Leverage Ratios 26
Efficiency Ratios 26
List Of Figures
Softship AG, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 20
Softship AG, Ratio Charts 22