Concur Technologies, Inc. (CNQR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Concur Technologies, Inc. (Concur), a subsidiary of SAP SE, is a travel and expense management solutions provider. The company offers integrated cloud based and mobile solutions for travel, expense and invoice management including solutions for making corporate travel bookings, generating expense reports, and provision of intelligence and risk messaging services. Concur markets its solutions through direct sales and indirectly through partners. The company sells its solutions on a subscription basis and delivers them through the Internet. Its solutions cater to the healthcare, higher education, professional services, pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, retail, restaurants, and oil, mine and gas industries; and federal government entities and not-for-profit organizations. The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in North America, Europe and Asia-pacific. Concur is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Key Facts 4
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Key Employees 5
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Major Products and Services 6
Concur Technologies, Inc. - History 7
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Business Description 14
Concur Technologies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Strengths 15
Strength - Focused Research and Development 15
Strength - Large Client Base 15
Strength - Robust Marketing and Distribution Network 15
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Technical Issues 16
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 17
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 17
Opportunity - Synergy with SAP 17
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Threats 18
Threat - Competitive Landscape 18
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risk 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Concur Technologies, Inc. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Concur Technologies, Inc., Key Facts 4
Concur Technologies, Inc., Key Employees 5
Concur Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
Concur Technologies, Inc., History 7
Concur Technologies, Inc., Other Locations 11
Concur Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Concur Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors 19
Concurrent Technologies PLC Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Concurrent Computer Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Concur Technologies, Inc. (CNQR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,
Agilent Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Visioneering Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is a medical device company that develops and commercializes on-eye and in-eye solutions for presbyopia, astigmatism and myopia progression control. The company offers products such as
Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by