OMG plc (OMG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
OMG plc (OMG) is a he technology group that provides computer vision products and services. The company through its subsidiaries provides motion capture and computer vision services. It carries out the development, production and sale of computer software and equipment for the engineering, entertainment and life science markets. OMG provides services for the management of infrastructure, highway surveying and associated software development. The company serves clients in life sciences, medicine, engineering, sports, computer games, television and film industries. It operates in the UK, Rest of Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific. OMG is headquartered in Oxford, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
OMG plc - Key Facts 6
OMG plc - Key Employees 7
OMG plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
OMG plc - Major Products and Services 9
OMG plc - History 10
OMG plc - Company Statement 14
OMG plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
OMG plc - Business Description 17
OMG plc - Corporate Strategy 18
OMG plc - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
OMG plc - Strengths 19
Strength - Diverse Client Base 19
Strength - Cost Efficiency 19
Strength - Increasing Net Working Capital 19
OMG plc - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Business Performance: Vicon 20
OMG plc - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Agreements and Contracts 21
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 21
Opportunity - New Product Launches 21
OMG plc - Threats 22
Threat - Risks Associated With Suppliers 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Currency Risk 22
OMG plc - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
OMG plc, Key Facts 6
OMG plc, Key Employees 7
OMG plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
OMG plc, Major Products and Services 9
OMG plc, History 10
OMG plc, Subsidiaries 16
OMG plc, Key Competitors 23
OMG plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
OMG plc, Annual Ratios 25
OMG plc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
OMG plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
OMG plc, Ratio Charts 29
SNGN Romgaz S.A. (Romgaz), formerly Societatea Nationala de Gaze Naturale Romgaz SA is an oil and gas company that explores, produces, and supplies natural gas and electricity. The company provides
SNGN Romgaz S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
SNGN Romgaz S.A Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
OMG plc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,