Flanders Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Flanders Corporation (Flanders) is a designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of air filtration and related products. It is one of the largest US manufacturers of air filters. The companys product line includes disposable air filters, pleated air filters, medium and high efficiency rigid type ASHRAE filters, and HEPA and cleanroom filtration. Flanders caters to various markets including commercial and residential heating, semiconductor manufacturing, ventilation and air conditioning systems, ultra-pure materials, chemical, biological, radiological and materials processing, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, synthetics and nuclear power.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Flanders Corporation - Key Facts 4
Flanders Corporation - Key Operational Employees 5
Flanders Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
Flanders Corporation - History 7
Flanders Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 8
Section 2 – Company Analysis 9
Flanders Corporation - Business Description 9
Flanders Corporation - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
Flanders Corporation - Strengths 10
Strength - Business Offerings 10
Strength - Manufacturing Capabilities 10
Flanders Corporation - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Limited Management Layers 11
Flanders Corporation - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Growing Global Demand for Filters 12
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Semiconductor Industry 12
Flanders Corporation - Threats 13
Threat - Changing Technological Trends 13
Threat - Growing Competitive Market 13
Threat - Volatile Raw Material Prices 13
Flanders Corporation - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 – Appendix 15
About GlobalData 15
Contact Us 15
List Of Tables
Flanders Corporation, Key Facts 4
Flanders Corporation, Key Operational Employees 5
Flanders Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
Flanders Corporation, History 7
Flanders Corporation, Subsidiaries 8
Flanders Corporation, Key Competitors 14
Synopsis NSE Antwerp Superabsorbent Polymer Plant Expansion Flanders - Construction Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details
USD 75View Report
Flanders Corporation Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
USD 200View Report
Synopsis SOGENT Oude Dokken Mixed-Use Development East Flanders contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding,
USD 75View Report
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is an energy company. It carries out operations across petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company produces petroleum products and raw materials of petrochemicals,
USD 300View Report
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
USD 175View Report
National Aerospace Fasteners Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
USD 175View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jan 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||15|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE