Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. (Global Telecom), formerly Orascom Telecom Holding S.A.E, a member of VimpelCom Group, is an integrated telecommunications services company that operates mobile networks through Omnium Telecom Algeria S.p.A. in Algeria, Pakistan Mobile Company Limited in Pakistan, and Banglalink Digital Communications Limited in Bangladesh. It offers voice and data services through 2G and 3G technologies by prepaid and postpaid membership options. Global Telecom also provides mobile financial services to individuals and corporate clients; caller ring-back tone, music station, voice portal, voice chat, news alert services for residential; and premium field force locator, corporate SMS broadcast, and mobile advertising services for industrial customers. The company has indirect equity ownership in Telecel Zimbabwe. Global Telecom is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Key Facts 6
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Key Employees 7
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Major Products and Services 9
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - History 10
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Company Statement 12
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Business Description 15
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Corporate Strategy 16
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Strengths 17
Strength - Leading Market Position 17
Strength - Customer Growth 17
Strength - Value Added Services 17
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Net Losses 18
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 19
Opportunity - Business Initiatives 19
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Threats 20
Threat - Bill Shock 20
Threat - Competitive Pressure 20
Threat - Technological Changes 20
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Key Facts 6
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Key Employees 7
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Key Employee Biographies 8
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Major Products and Services 9
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., History 10
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Subsidiaries 13
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Key Competitors 21
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Ratios based on current share price 22
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Annual Ratios 23
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 25
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E., Ratio Charts 27
Naphtha is a highly inflammable mixture of hydrocarbons produced by distillation of crude oil, coal tar, peat, and natural gas condensates. A full run naphtha consists of 5 to 12
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Photoelectric Direct Reading SpectrometerRevenue, means the sales value of Photoelectric Direct Reading SpectrometerThis report studies sales (consumption) of Photoelectric Direct Reading Spectrometer in Global
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Peripheral Transluminal Angioplasty Peripheral Drug Eluting BalloonsRevenue, means the sales value of Peripheral Transluminal Angioplasty Peripheral Drug Eluting BalloonsThis report studies sales (consumption) of
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telecom Cloud Billing ServicesRevenue, means the sales value of Telecom Cloud Billing ServicesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Telecom Cloud Billing Services in Global
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Telecommunication ConnectorsRevenue, means the sales value of Telecommunication ConnectorsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Telecommunication Connectors in Global market, especially in United States, China,
Global Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions