Intuit Inc. (INTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intuit Inc. (Intuit) is technology company that creates business and financial management solutions. Its offerings assist in solving problems such as running a small business, paying bills, and filing income taxes. The company also provides tax preparation solutions. Intuit generates orders, stimulates demand, and maintains and increases customer awareness of its products through Internet marketing and targeted advertising. It places and promotes its mobile applications in proprietary online stores; telephone solicitations; direct-response mail and e-mail campaigns; newspaper, billboard, radio, magazine, and television advertising; social media campaigns; and coordinated promotional offers with retailers. The company serves small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals in the US and Canada. Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Intuit Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 30, 2015: Renewable Power Direct to Supply Wind Energy to Intuit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Intuit Inc. - Key Facts 5
Intuit Inc. - Key Employees 6
Intuit Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Intuit Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Intuit Inc. - History 11
Intuit Inc. - Company Statement 14
Intuit Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Intuit Inc. - Business Description 18
Intuit Inc. - Corporate Strategy 19
Intuit Inc. - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Intuit Inc. - Strengths 20
Intuit Inc. - Weaknesses 21
Intuit Inc. - Opportunities 22
Intuit Inc. - Threats 23
Intuit Inc. - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Intuit Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Sep 30, 2015: Renewable Power Direct to Supply Wind Energy to Intuit 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Intuit Inc., Key Facts 5
Intuit Inc., Key Employees 6
Intuit Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Intuit Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Intuit Inc., History 11
Intuit Inc., Other Locations 15
Intuit Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Intuit Inc., Key Competitors 24
Intuit Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Intuit Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Intuit Inc. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 27
Intuit Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Intuit Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Intuit Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
Intuit Inc., Ratio Charts 30
Intuity Medical Inc (Intuity Medical), formerly Rosedale Medical is a medical device company that designs and develops medical devices to monitor diabetes. The company offers products such as POGO, an
Intuity Medical, Inc Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Intuit Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service