Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (6952) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (Casio) is an electronics company that manufactures and sells various products through its subsidiaries. Its offerings include watches, clocks, electronic dictionaries, electronic calculators, label printers, electronic musical instruments, and digital cameras; handheld terminals, electronic cash registers, office computers, page printers, and data projectors; and molds, and the molding of plastic parts for cellular phones and electronic components. The company markets its watches through G- Shock, Baby-G, Oceanus, Pro Trek, Edifice, and Sheen brands. Casio produces and sells its products through a network of its subsidiary companies and through outsourcing. The company has operations in Asia, North America, Europe, and other regions. It has interests in production companies in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Japan. Casio is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - History 10
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 14
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Business Description 17
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 18
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Strengths 19
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 20
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 21
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Threats 22
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of TablesList of Tables
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., History 10
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 23
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 24
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 25
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 26
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 27
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product
Car Rental (hiring of a passenger vehicle, which includes cars and small vans, by both business and leisure travelers for short term duration; excluding leasing and long term rentals) has
Daiwa Computer Co., Ltd. (Daiwa Computer) is an information technology company that designs and develops software solutions. The company offers services which include software development, system sales service, consulting service,
Shanghai East-China Computer Co., Ltd. (Shanghai East) is a software solutions provider that focuses on value-added sales, professional services, solutions and innovative business area. The company offers wisdom education solutions,
Toukei Computer Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,