Fujitsu Australia Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fujitsu Australia Limited (Fujitsu Australia), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited, provides information technology and communications solutions. The company carries out consulting, designing, building, operating and supporting of business solutions that ranges strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions. Its product portfolio comprises scanners, switches, servers, disk storage, printers, displays and personal computers. Fujitsu Australia also offers services including application, consulting, and managed infrastructure, cloud computing, telecommunication services, and business solutions. The company offers its services to various industries such as financial services, health care, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, defense and logistics, government, transportation, and utilities. Fujitsu Australia is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Key Facts 4
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Key Employees 5
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Fujitsu Australia Limited - History 9
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Business Description 14
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
Fujitsu Australia Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Strengths 16
Strength - Strong Partner Base 16
Strength - Industry Specific Service Portfolio 16
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Reliance on Suppliers 17
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Partnerships 18
Opportunity - New Launches 18
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Threats 19
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 19
Threat - Regulatory Obligations 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Fujitsu Australia Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Key Facts 4
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Key Employees 5
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Fujitsu Australia Limited, History 9
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Other Locations 12
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Fujitsu Australia Limited, Key Competitors 20
Fujitsu Broad Solution & Consulting Inc. (Fujitsu), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Limited is an information technology company that offers software solutions. The company offers services which include custom software development,
Fujitsu Services Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Fujitsu Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Trustees Australia Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Terramin Australia Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Aircruising Australia Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and