SHI International Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SHI International Corp. (SHI), formerly, Software House International is a provider of information technology products and services. The company offers software and hardware procurement services to deployment planning, data center optimization, configuration, IT asset management and cloud computing. The companys product portfolio includes modems, notebook PC cards, network interface cards, switches and routers, palm computing, and desktops and notebooks. The services offered by the company include data center services, software maintenance, hardware services, e-commerce solutions, strategic consulting, image management services, and asset and information management services. SHIs partners include IBM, Kingston, Infocus, Mathcad, hp, Quest Software and Solarwinds. The company operates across the US, the UK, France, Germany, Canada, and HongKong. SHI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company 4
SHI International Corp. - Key Facts 4
SHI International Corp. - Key Employees 5
SHI International Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 6
SHI International Corp. - Major Products and Services 7
SHI International Corp. - History 13
SHI International Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
SHI International Corp. - Business Description 17
SHI International Corp. - Corporate Strategy 18
SHI International Corp. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
SHI International Corp. - Strengths 19
Strength - Diversified Customer Base 19
Strength - Industry Recognitions 19
Strength - Partnership with Reputed Manufacturers 19
SHI International Corp. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Lack of Business Transparency 20
SHI International Corp. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS 21
SHI International Corp. - Threats 22
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 22
Threat - Competitive Pressures 22
Threat - Foreign Exchange Fluctuations 22
SHI International Corp. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Tables
SHI International Corp., Key Facts 4
SHI International Corp., Key Employees 5
SHI International Corp., Key Employee Biographies 6
SHI International Corp., Major Products and Services 7
SHI International Corp., History 13
SHI International Corp., Other Locations 15
SHI International Corp., Key Competitors 23
Notes:Production, means the output of Fishing LineRevenue, means the sales value of Fishing LineThis report studies Fishing Line in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Automotive Windshield WasherRevenue, means the sales value of Automotive Windshield WasherThis report studies sales (consumption) of Automotive Windshield Washer in Global market, especially in
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Commercial Washing MachineRevenue, means the sales value of Commercial Washing MachineThis report studies sales (consumption) of Commercial Washing Machine in Global market, especially in
Silicon Graphics International Corp. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
SHI International Corp Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,
Marketech International Corp. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT