Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. (6767) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. (Mitsumi) is a manufacturer of electronic components. It manufactures and markets various products including integrated circuits (ICs), power inductors, switches, camera modules, switching regulators, sensors, motors, adaptors, chargers, keyboards, connectors and antennas. These products find application in mobile phones, car electronics, digital still cameras, flat panel displays, DVD recorders, audio machinery, personal computer, telephone and fax, among others. Mitsumi serves semiconductors, power supply, high-frequency, and optical communication markets through a broad range of offerings. The company has manufacturing facilities in Japan, the US, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China, Finland, Thailand and Malaysia. Mitsumi is headquartered in Tama-shi, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - History 9
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Business Description 15
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Strengths 16
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Threats 19
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., History 9
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Other Locations 12
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd. (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 23
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 26