Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Microchip Technology Incorporated (Microchip) is a provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions. It develops, manufactures, and markets specialized semiconductor products for a wide variety of embedded control applications. Its product portfolio includes 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit PIC microcontrollers and 16-bit dsPIC digital signal controllers, high-performance linear, mixed-signal, thermal management, power management, RF, safety and security, wired and wireless connectivity devices, serial EEPROMs, serial Flash memories, parallel Flash memories, and serial SRAM memories. The company also licenses Flash-IP solutions incorporated in a broad range of products. It caters to the automotive, communications, computing, consumer, and industrial control markets. The company operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Microchip is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Key Facts 5
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Key Employees 6
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies 8
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Major Products and Services 9
Microchip Technology Incorporated - History 10
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Company Statement 16
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Business Description 20
Microchip Technology Incorporated - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Strengths 21
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Weaknesses 22
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Opportunities 23
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Threats 24
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Key Facts 5
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Key Employees 6
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies 8
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Major Products and Services 9
Microchip Technology Incorporated, History 10
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Other Locations 17
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Subsidiaries 18
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Key Competitors 25
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price 26
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Annual Ratios 27
Microchip Technology Incorporated (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 28
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Interim Ratios 30
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 29
Microchip Technology Incorporated, Ratio Charts 31
This report studies Microchip in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Latin America and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue
Microchip Technology Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMicrochip Technology Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report
Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by
Systems Technology Incorporated Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Hutchinson Technology Incorporated Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Hitron Technology Incorporated Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT